BORDEAUX WINE MONTH RETURNS THIS SEPTEMBER
By providing a platform for participants to encourage new and existing customers to discover the incredible diversity, quality and value of modern Bordeaux, Bordeaux Wine Month is a key component of our drive to support the UK wine trade.
Two years on, and with a proven track-record of boosting sales, Bordeaux Wine Month is a hit with retailers and consumers alike, establishing itself as a must-do promotion in independent retailers’ calendars – in fact, 100% of those who took part in 2019 have expressed in the 2020 promotion.
Building on this success, and to support the on-trade after a very challenging few months, this year, we are inviting independent restaurants to participate in Bordeaux Wine Month with a Bordeaux By The Glass promotion.
From classic red blends to crisp whites, juicy rosés and delicious sparkling Crémants, there is a huge range of styles coming from Bordeaux to suit any occasion, palate or budget, making Bordeaux Wine Month the ideal platform to showcase this diversity, drive trial and increase sales.
So, why should you get involved?
- It’s free to take part – in fact, we’ll pay you! £200 if you’re an independent wine merchant; £400 if you’re a restaurant (T&Cs apply)
- If you’re a merchant you’ll be provided with a comprehensive merchandising pack to decorate your store, educate your customers and use as rewards or prizes in competition – be as creative as you like!
- If you are a restaurant, we will help fund a Bordeaux by the Glass promotion which will help you drive profit and allow your customers to discover new wines
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram ? Our digital toolbox is bursting with assets to help you promote your wines online. Remember to tag us @bordeauxwinesuk using #bordeauxwinemonth so that we can promote your activity on our social media channels and drive consumers to your shop or restaurant!
- Boost your sales – last year each store sold an average of 125 extra bottles of Bordeaux wines during the promotion; we expect the on-trade promotion to deliver a similar uplift
- You’ll be in with a chance to win a trip to Bordeaux; there’ll also be cash rewards for the best online and social media campaigns
The deadline for both retailers and restaurants to register their interest for participation is Friday 31st July.
Retailers can get involved by clicking the link http://www.cubecom.co.uk/bwm
Restaurants can register their interest by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you encounter any problems with the registration links, or you have a question that hasn’t been answered above, please contact email@example.com
This is a limited offer handled on a first-come first-served basis, and terms apply which are clearly stated on the registration page. T&Cs apply.