Contest rules Easter
CONTEST – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- LAST UPDATED: APRIL 2nd, 2021
- These terms and conditions are the rules (the “Rules”) for the Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux (the “CIVB”) free prize draw (the “Draw”). By entering this Draw, you agree to be bound by these Rules and confirm that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
- The Draw is organized by The Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux, a private institution of public interest whose registered office is located at 1 Cours du 30 Juillet – 33075 Bordeaux Cedex, France,
- To enter the Draw you must:
- be of legal age of drinking and purchasing within your country or region of residence;
- go to the “Bordeaux Wines” official social media platform on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/bordeauxwines/ the “CIVB IG Platform”) and log-in to your social account;
- confirm your acceptance of the Rules, and
- follow the Bordeaux Wines IG Platform and comment the post by tagging yourself.
- Entries may be made from 2 am UTC-8 Time on April 4th 2021 (5 am UTC+1 Time on April 4th 2021) and must be made before 11 pm UTC+1 Time on April 9th 2021 (8 pm UTC-8 time, on April 9th, 2021). The sole determinant of time for this purpose of the Draw will be the internet server used by CIVB.
- The Draw is only open to legal residents of the following countries, over the legal drinking and purchasing age in their countries of residence at the time first entries may be submitted in the Draw:
- Directors, officers and employees of CIVB, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to enter and to win any prizes.
- By entering the Draw, the entrants are responsible for the information they submit and warrant that this information is true, correct and complete. CIVB reserves the right to verify eligibility of entrants.
- CIVB also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or cancel any vote if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has supplied information and/or details that are untruthful, inaccurate or misleading, or if the entrant has failed to abide by the Rules and/or is in breach of the terms in any way whatsoever.
- Instagram is not the organizer or co-organizer, partner, sponsor of this Draw and does not collect personal data nor receives personal data for the purpose of registration or participation of this Draw. Instagram will not be held responsible in case of litigation resulting from this Draw. Entrants are providing their information to CIVB and not to Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Instagram from any and all liability.
- THE PRIZES AND RECOMMENDED RETAIL VALUES (“RRV”)
- All RRVs are stated in dollars.
- Prize (1 winner): One chocolate box $30, 3 bottles of Bordeaux wines . The Prize is not transferable nor exchangeable. CIVB accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If the Prize or any element of the Prize is unavailable for any reason, CIVB may substitute for that Prize or element of that Prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by CIVB, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming French authorities if required. CIVB will make the decision of sending the bottles and the chocolate box when CIVB will draw the winner.
- The total prize pool for the Draw is of a maximum of $140 RRV (including GST).
- SELECTION OF THE WINNER
- The selection of the winner will be made by draw from the total number of entrants (limited to one entry per Bordeaux Wines Instagram Platform). The draw will be conducted at 11 am UTC+1 Time on April 10th 2021 (2 am UTC-8 Time April 10th 2021) at Disko, 2 Place du Colonel Fabien, 75019, Paris,
- Entries must be received by CIVB by 11 pm UTC+1 Time on April 9th 2021 (8 pm UTC-8 time, on April 9th, 2021).
- NOTIFICATION / publication and unclaimed prize draw
- The winner will be notified in writing by private message through his/her social media account. The winner must respond to such notification within one (1) week from the date the notification is sent to him or her. If for any reason the winner cannot be reached after reasonable attempt has been made or if the winner fails to respond or responds after the deadline set forth above, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The selection of any alternative winner would be made by the same draw in accordance with these Rules at 2 pm UTC+1 Time on April 19th 2021 (11pm UTC-8 time, on April 19th 2021). at Disko, 2 Place du Colonel Fabien, 75019, Paris,
- The winner may also waive his/her right to receive a Prize and in this case the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- The winner is responsible for providing their personal information : address, phone number and email address. CIVB is responsible for sending the prize once, should the winner not be at the indicated address to receive it, CIVB will not be responsible for sending it another time.
- Awarding of Prize is subject to validation and eligibility verification. An entry shall be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. The winner may be required to provide CIVB with proof (i) that the winner is the authorized account holder of the electronic mail address associated with the winning entry, and (ii) of any information provided or declaration made by the winner in relation with the Draw or entry (iii) proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at CIVB ’discretion.
- In consideration of the Prize being attributed to the winner, the winner hereby undertakes to agree, without any additional consideration, that CIVB (and third parties authorized by CIVB) may use until April 30th 2021 the name (first and last) of the winner on the internet and any social media platforms.
- By entering the Draw the entrant releases CIVB and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Draw and acknowledges and agrees that such parties will be held harmless by entrants for any claims, liability or cause of action for any injury loss disappointment or damages of any kind to persons, including without limitation property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance of the prize, participation in this Draw except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law in France.
- CIVB is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant‚ or any other person, computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Draw. Nothing shall exclude CIVB liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- CIVB cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to votes, or votes lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside CIVB’s reasonable control.
21. All data communicated by the winner will be deleted by CIVB once the prize has been received by the winner. The winner will have to send written confirmation of the reception of the parcel for the suppression of his / her data.
- The Draw and Rules will be governed by the laws applicable in France and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of France. CIVB makes no representation that materials on the Social Media Platforms relating to this Draw are appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Draw outside of Australia (under conditions determined) and USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- CIVB reserves the right to shorten, extend, modify, cancel, patch or update the Rules at any time as deemed appropriate, in its sole discretion, without suspending or canceling the Draw. In such case, its liability cannot be incurred. CIVB reserves the right to discontinue the Draw at any time and in such case, its liability cannot be incurred. CIVB may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant French gaming authorities if required.
- In the event there is any conflict or other inconsistency between the Rules and any advertisements, promotional or marketing materials, e-mails, or announcements relevant to this Draw, these Rules shall govern and prevail.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Draw, the decision of CIVB shall be binding and final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Rules may be translated in local languages. In case of divergent interpretations of these versions, only the English version will be considered as legally binding.
- CIVB is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the French Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- CIVB encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- You can contact us in relation to the Draw by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY