Fruity dry white wines that are surprisingly fresh, with explosive Sauvignon aromas.
Crisp & Fruity
Discover our flavour profiles
- Blaye – Côtes de Bordeaux (dry white)
- Bordeaux (dry white)
- Bordeaux Haut-Benauge (dry white)
- Bourg & Côtes de Bourg (dry white)
- Côtes de Blaye
- Côtes de Bordeaux Saint-Macaire (dry white)
- Entre-Deux-Mers Haut-Bénauge
- Francs – Côtes de Bordeaux (dry white)
- Graves de Vayres (dry white)
- Sainte-Foy Côtes de Bordeaux (dry white)
- 7 - 11°C
- 1 - 2 years
What is the best way
to uncork a bottle of wine?
Be sure to serve wines
at the proper temperature!
If you serve the wine:
– Too cold, it exudes very little or no bouquet,
– Too warm, there may be oxidation or deterioration of the aromas.
Whatever the wine, it should be brought slowly to serving temperature to avoid thermal shock.