Access class descriptions, either from the menu or from the calendar.Download the class listings More courses in French
The Bordeaux experience
- Taking tasting a step further: refresher course on tasting objectives and methods
- Building a wine cellar to suit your tastes
Lunch at a Bordeaux restaurant
Bordeaux wines: how to find your way around?
- Finding your way around the Bordeaux wine trade: shippers, estates, cooperative cellars, etc.
- Find out more about Bordeaux wines
- Different sourcing patterns
- What do we learn from labels?
The art of serving Bordeaux Wines
- Choosing the right glasses
- Aeration and decanting
- What is the best temperature to appreciate Bordeaux wines?
- Different types of corks
- Wine accessories
Bordeaux wine & food pairing
- Basic principles
- Bordeaux wine pairings with food: a matter of taste
- Food-wine matching experiments
Every workshop is illustrated by tastings of wines selected from the various Bordeaux AOC appellations. Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
Bordeaux wines explained in the glass!
Over the course of two days, you will improve your ability to taste wine; stimulate your senses, learn how to better explain what you are tasting and enrich your wine tasting vocabulary.
Discover Bordeaux wines through in-depth blind tasting over two days. Learn about the principles of successful food and wine matching.