This fresh recipe from Bordeaux Wine School reminds us of our recent trip to Bordeaux – sailing the Bassin d’Arcachon, enjoying the warm sun with seafood, white Bordeaux, and the friends we made. Our suggestion: find a patio, backyard, rooftop, deck, and enjoy during sunset. And don’t forget the white wine!
1. Place fish fillets in oven-proof dish.
2. Combine lemon juice and zest, olive oil, herbs, and salt and pepper, and pour over fish.
3. Marinate for 1-2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350°.
5. Arrange tomatoes and onions over fish.
6. Bake fish, covered, for 20 – 30 minutes, until fish flakes easily.
7. Baking time depends on thickness of fillets.
Got a nice seafood recipe for us? Please share and we may feature it! Email Theresa(at)bordeaux(dot)com. Meanwhile, learn more about the white grapes produced in Bordeaux, perfect for summer meals~ Chill Out: Try a Bordeaux White. Cheers!